Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pumpkin Bread

On Christmas day, I walked into the kitchen to find this:

My sweet husband made me breakfast! Best egg sandwich I ever had, he's been hiding his cooking skills from me for all these years. From now on, he makes the mac and cheese in the house! :)

My friend Natalie bought me a really great silicone baking mold for Christmas, and I had to use it for Christmas day. Believe it or not - this is the only thing I cooked for any of our Christmas celebrations! I love the pans, and the pmpkin bread turned out really good!

Pumpkin Bread

From Allrecipes

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Downeast-Maine-Pumpkin-Bread/Detail.aspx

3 comments:

Jess said...

James cooking?!?! Say it isn't so! NO getting off the hook anymore...hehe!

amie said...

i love that silicone cookie mold. so adorable.

lee said...

i love that silicone cookie mold